Okie for this part of my blog, I am calling it 'Clippets!' and how it works is basically I take 4 things that made me laugh today and tell you about it! Read on peeps who need to smile, read on.
1. The first clippet is: What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSgbRwhpxxU Please watch 0:24 - 0:30
2. The second clippet was actually yesterday. I was waiting to go to a christmas party and I hear:
"OH MY GOD! Look at your face!"
I turn around to see a lady bent over staring at some little girl's face. I swear I expected tears.
3. The third clippet is the look on my teacher's face as I asked my best friend if she "Got the stuff?"
4. The fourth and final clippet was my best friend when she demanded the definition of "Clippet".
This has been the author, the editor, and the passenger of this roller coaster. I salute you.
P.s. Clippet - Word that ryhmes with Snippet and means the same thing. See Snippet.
P.P.s. Snippet - A small piece of something.
No comments:
Post a Comment