Okie doke. Now this is my first blog... On this site :P. If anyone can find my other blogs I'll give you bonus points (Which wins you a prize... You get to read my other blogs! Lucky you!). Anyway I'd like to say a few things before I start and that would be:
1. I have a really bad memory, so I guarantee I will forget to write some days.
2. I have bad spelling. Please no comments on this because I can also guarantee that it is not going to change anytime soon. (P.s. Most words I am not sure of, I google. So any problems? Take it up with Google.)
3. Next I am random, please try and keep up.
4. Finally... I actually don't have anything left, but I thought I needed a number 4 :)
Soooo... The main point of this blog? Is to basically give me something to do for an hour (or so) a day. Ha! :P Joking aside the main point of this blog is to have some fun, take interested people through the process of writing a book, and well just go with the flow. Now I know I'm going to have a blast writing this blog, and I am going to guess not many people are going to read it BUT, for those who do get to enjoy my hard work, I think I'm going to take you on an amusing journey.
This is me, the author, the editor, and the passenger of this soon to be fascinating adventure. I salute you.
No comments:
Post a Comment