Thursday, December 23, 2010

In Other News...

Where does all the News that doesn't make it to the papers go? Does it just... disappear? No of course not! It comes here...



For our first story the Alberta diagnostic code lists homosexuality under the heading of  "Mental Disorders: Sexual Deviations and Disorders". This groups sexual preference in the same place as bestiality, pedophilia, fridigity, and impotence. Many are insulted by considering homosexuality a mental illness and feel that they should be aloud to choose their own partner.

The province of Alberta is working to fix this problem and, so far, it is working. Alberta doctors billed only 5 times (for homosexuality cases) compared to more than 700 times in 1997. That is 70 times less. However the billing for homophobia is at an all time high.


For our next story 1 Million $ of Marijuana was seized by Winnipeg Police Officers. Roughly 1,000 plants and 15,000 $ in equipment and it is estimated 1.12 Million $ (in value) was seized in total. The group involved in the growing operation has been released on promises that they will appear in court. In the meantime anyone throwing a party is suggested to contact Winnipeg Police Department. Apparently they have some absolutley incredible herbs for your party snacks.


This has been 'In Other News...'

I am the author, the editor, and the endurer of this movin', groovin' ride. I salute you and if anyone is looking to go to a party... This Saturday at 10:00pm. I have friends in high places so it is guaranteed to be a bong... I mean blast!


Side Note - We may have added and changed details and this News should (by no means) be taken seriously. We take absolutely no responsibility for anyone believing this News to be true. I also am not throwing a party on Saturday, I apologize for getting your hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment